Ignas Delegate Thread

54. Proposal: [2510] Grant Proposal - Self Sovereign Identity (SSI) sandbox rootstock integration, maturity and al

  • Date Voted: May 28, 2026

  • Vote: Against

  • Rationale: Voting No due to a mismatch between the proposal description and the payment request.

    The amount requested (4,500 USDRIF) corresponds to Milestone 4, but the proposal is labeled as Milestone 3, which has already been funded. For clarity and auditability, the milestone information should match the intended payment request.

    The work delivered appears satisfactory, and I would support a corrected resubmission.

55. Proposal: [2508 Grant] M4 Infrastructure Ventures Path to Ecosystem Growth (Onchain)

  • Date Voted: June 1, 2026

  • Vote: Against

  • Rationale: I am voting NO on this milestone.

    While the team has demonstrated GTM activity, communications efforts, and governance participation, I do not believe the milestone provides sufficient evidence of measurable ecosystem impact. The updated Collective guidelines place strong emphasis on verifiable on chain outcomes such as TVL growth, active wallets, transactions, and user adoption.

  1. Proposal: [Grant 0806] Recognized Delegate Compensation - May 2026
  • Date Voted: June 10, 2026

  • Vote: For

  • Rationale: I support this proposal. Moving from a competitive ranking system to a threshold based model creates healthier incentives for delegates, encouraging meaningful governance participation rather than competition over metrics.

    While the reduced rewards may lower motivation for some delegates, I believe the collaborative structure and clearer alignment with governance quality outweigh this drawback

57. Proposal: Self Sovereign Identity (SSI) sandbox rootstock integration, maturity and alpha launch (Onchain)

  • Date Voted: June 15, 2026

  • Voted: For

  • Rationale: 100% yes since description and the payment request is right.

    The work delivered appears satisfactory, and I support this corrected resubmission.

58. Proposal: [Grant 0907] Recognized Delegate Compensation - June 2026 (Onchain)

  • Date Voted: July 9, 2026

  • Voted: For

  • Rationale: I support this proposal. The distribution follows the established compensation framework and rewards delegates for their consistent governance contributions.

    That said, given the ongoing discussions around the program’s structure, I hope we can soon reach a stronger long term approach that both strengthens the Collective and ensures we retain committed, high quality delegates.

59. Proposal: Update OpenOcean Builder Reward Receiver Address (Onchain)

  • Date Voted: July 20, 2026
  • Vote: For
  • Rationale: Voted yes as it is a simple operational update to align OpenOcean’s reward receiver with its current management structure.

Hello everyone, I really appreciate the opportunity to participate as a delegate in Rootstock Collective and be part of the community.

Due to limited resources and capacity on our side, I’ve decided to pause our delegation activities for the time being. This is mainly to ensure we can focus our resources where we can contribute most effectively, rather than being unable to give Rootstock the attention it deserves.

Thank you again for the opportunity, and I hope we’ll have the chance to participate again in the future.

Wishing Rootstock Collective continued growth and success!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best, @Ignas. Thank you for your contributions. I’m sure we will cross paths again!

@Ignas, it was great having you here with us.
I hope it’s indeed a temporary pause and you’re back eventually.

In the mean time I’ll continue following your refreshing views on Twitter.

It was amazing to have you here! Hope you will be back soon!

It was great having you as part of Rootstock Collective. Thank you for all your contributions and you’re always welcome back when the time is right. Wishing you all the best Ignas! :white_heart: